Friday, February 08, 2008

Los Cabos and Planning the Weekend


Tonight we met up with another set of friends. I haven't worked up a "blog pseudonym" for them yet. They may have to make some suggestions.

Anyhoo, we enjoyed another dinner with them, this time at Los Cabos. We caught up on the last two weeks and chatted about: Movies, Music, Vegas, "How to give flowers and mean it" ahem, and also this:


Also, I can not believe that I have found someone who has seen more John Cusack movies than I! I am truly ashamed to call myself a fan. I may have to reevaluate my level of comittment to the cause, truly.

On the plus side, I found people who A) Have heard of the movie "Better Off Dead" and 2) Will admit they like it!






Anyhow, another pleasant ending to a rather hectic week!

As far as planning the weekend. MrLacubrious has that all TCO. We're driving to Galesburg, IL. to catch a Javi show. It's a 4+ hour drive, so we're staying over. My dear, sweet, bro has agreed to dog sit, yet again. I don't know what I would do without him! The dogs are big fans too. I think they like the shake up of the caretakers every once in a while.

2 comments:

Big Ez said...

I was wondering, Do your new friends speak the "Language of Love"?

What did you have for dinner? Franch Fries with Franch Dressing?

After dinner did you leave a tip? Say you know TWO DOLLARS..........

While I am a huge fan of Better Off Dead and Cusack, I am probably not as big a fan as you are. I am off to the stadium to see the Dodgers...

Big Ez said...

Oh I am sorry, I forgot to ask.... Now that you and Beth aren't seeing each other do you mind if I take her out......