Friday, February 15, 2008

Javi & the Band @ Old Rock House


IMG_2461
Originally uploaded by dehmystic

Great show! Smoky bar! You win some you lose some. This was another Live Feed Event, I'll talk more about the show on JavierTrueFans.com.

We headed out with the Jonezes on this night. Grabbed a fabulous pizza at Dewey's in Kirkwood! Goat cheese and sundried tomatoes...can't go wrong there!

Then we headed to the Old Rock House to catch the show. The opener was Dave Tamkin. I'm not a fan of the sound at this venue, but we ended up with a CD and I have to say this guy is pretty good. He's out of Chicago.

Javi and the band played a fine show. The crowd was receptive and supportive. We had to bail right after because the smoke was too bad. Unfortunately we missed hearing My Left Arm. I'll have to check them out online.

L-Too got some great shots at this show. Check them out!

No comments: