Monday, November 20, 2006

What's on your Ipod? Version 1.0

After finally redeeming that Ipod anniversary gift card given to us by our friend Bill, I got to thinking. What does everyone else who reads the blog have on their Ipods (or other mp3 players)! So here's your chance folks! Post a comment about what is on your digital music device this month. Should be interesting!

Here's what I'm listening to:

The Fray - How To Save A Life

I've heard two currently released songs, the title track; How to Save a Life and Over My Head (aka Cable Car). Liked them both then ran across the videos on Google Video and realized just how good they were.














Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope

I happened upon her video for Fidelity on Google Video and it was unique in a Toris Amos / Bjork kind of way...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My MP3 (I do not own an iPod) has too many songs to mention, but as Thanksgiving passes, I will listen to a wide variety of music that ranges from Bill Haley to Frank Sinatra. I will enjoy playing one of my 700+ Christmas Tunes.

Anonymous said...

Of course I am always looking to find Cds that contain songs i love from the 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's and this century. I am fond of "Classic Rock" Country, and just about everything except Grunge Rock, Hip Hop, and RAP

Anonymous said...

Tonight it is Chris Daughtry's new CD. IT ROCKS,